This two-day conference features top professionals in the lactation field. Aimed at the experienced IBCLC as well as new clinicians, the conference offers different levels of clinical skills, developing your practice, as well as community outreach. We are excited to provide a full two-days that will connect you with some of the best in the lactation field as well as give you a chance to network and meet colleagues from all aspects of perinatal work.
Who should attend this conference:
IBCLCs of all levels of experience, peer counselors, birth and postpartum doulas, childbirth educators, midwives, nurses, pediatricians, family practice physicians, obstetricians.
What You Will Gain:
● Beginning and Advanced Clinical Skills
● A wide variety of sessions on lactation topics (see agenda for more details)
● The chance to meet and learn from colleagues from other perinatal fields
● The opportunity to hear, learn from, and meet top professionals in the lactation field
● CERPS (including E-CERPS), and CEUs